Thursday, December 25, 2008
1. When I was ten years old, I became interested in
2. The fungus in my mother's jam became for me
3. When I was twenty years old, I went to New York. There, I
continued my experients with the microscope.
hung out with drunks.
became a fortune teller.
4. The microscope I worked with in New York
made me very happy.
wasn't strong enough.
had a powerful lens.
5. The fortune teller, Madame Vulpes,
was a fake.
murdered my friend Simon.
was able to speak to the dead.
was able to find a good lens.
6. It just so happened that my upstairs neighbor, Simon
had the diamond I needed.
had two bottles of great wine.
had a beautiful sister.
had a better lens for my microscope.
7. I determined to steal Simon's diamond by
looting his apartment while he was away.
getting him very drunk.
creating a disturbance in the building.
picking his pocket.
8. When I looked through the diamond lens I saw in a water drop with oil
a beautiful woman.
the inventor of the microscope.
an orchard with edible fruit.
9. This story is mainly about
a scientific breakthrough.
a man who has no human feeling.
a callous, serial killer.
a man who shrinks to the size of water drop.
10. Another name for this story could be
The story of the microscope.
murder in New York.
A fortune teller's discovery.
A seeker's tragic life